Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 890.671 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,773,936 Kwacha (£4,237) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)