Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1004.590 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,900,721 Kwacha (£4,878) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)