Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 890.419 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,783,739 Kwacha (£4,249) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (33 minutes ago)