Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 916.520 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,895,446 Kwacha (£4,250) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)