Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,627,299 Kwacha ($3,666) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (43 minutes ago)