Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.250 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,416,080 Kwacha ($6,166) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)