Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,550,793 Kwacha (€3,324) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (34 minutes ago)