Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 839.942 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,939,786 Kwacha (€2,309) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)