Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.900 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,792,241 Kwacha (€2,046) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)