Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.600 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,801,415 Kwacha (€2,050) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)