Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,871,851 Kwacha (€2,239) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)