Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.218 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,482,718 Kwacha (руб 132,173) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)