Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.378 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,056 Kwacha (Php75,875) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 907,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)