Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.111 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,139,729 Kwacha (Php80,770) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 994,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)