Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.281 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,261,568 Kwacha (Php158,361) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)