Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.424 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,264,821 Kwacha (Php157,013) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)