Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.819 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,752 Kwacha (元63) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)