Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.933 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,670 Kwacha (元64) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)