Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.706 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,024 Kwacha (元53) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)