Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 839.942 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,269,196 Kwacha (€3,892) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)