Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,051,561 Kwacha (€5,224) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (40 minutes ago)