Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.262 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,429,961 Kwacha (€4,436) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)