Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.815 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,245,995 Kwacha (€5,473) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)