Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.660 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,988,099 Kwacha (€3,584) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)