Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,437,441 Kwacha (€4,511) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)