Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.441 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,661,016 Kwacha (€5,539) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)