Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.394 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,813,341 Kwacha (S/. 8,191) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)