Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.966 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,067,267 Kwacha (S/. 9,617) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)