Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 213.228 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,228,016 Kwacha (S/. 10,449) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)