Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.047 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,138,450 Kwacha (S/. 9,807) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)