Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.288 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 354,459 Kwacha (元3,399) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)