Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 128% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,024,653 Kwacha (€5,866) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)