Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 150% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,125,047 Kwacha (11,107,809 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)