Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.224 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 125% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,957,425 Kwacha (17,943,024 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)