Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.181 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,739,004 Kwacha (18,405,574 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)