Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.053 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,900 Kwacha (Php420) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)