Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.140 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,526,055 Kwacha (86,686 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)