Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 727.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,263,020 Kwacha ($4,488) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)