Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.989 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 451,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 430,064 Kwacha (17,927 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)