Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.772 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 358,248 Kwacha (15,732 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)