Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.007 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 365,479 Kwacha (15,886 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)