Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 839.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,107,039 Kwacha (€2,509) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)