Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,368,725 Kwacha (€3,054) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)