Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.295 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,883,827 Kwacha (€4,422) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)