Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,904,424 Kwacha (€3,812) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)