Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 755.734 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,315,331 Kwacha (€3,064) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)