Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,921,643 Kwacha (€3,773) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)