Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 944.241 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,208,709 Kwacha (£5,516) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)