Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 181.275 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,265,488 Kwacha (12,497 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)