Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.351 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,059,468 Kwacha (Php143,511) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)