Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.969 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,616,138 Kwacha (Php115,699) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)