Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,160,873 Kwacha (€6,130) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)