Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 803.996 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,047,823 Kwacha (€5,035) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)