Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,183,133 Kwacha (€4,178) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)