Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,245,401 Kwacha (€5,291) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (18 minutes ago)