Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.852 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,774,384 Kwacha (£3,080) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)