Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 946.655 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,989,474 Kwacha (£4,214) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)