Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 755.533 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,982,679 Kwacha (€5,271) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)