Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.442 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,258,569 Kwacha (€3,827) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (43 minutes ago)