Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,561,662 Kwacha (€4,029) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)