Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 135% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,617,120 Kwacha (€6,666) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (33 minutes ago)