Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 777.085 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,695,192 Kwacha (€4,755) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)