Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 843.740 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 139% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,370,252 Kwacha (€7,550) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)