Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 721.084 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 185% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,694,189 Kwacha (CHF 37,020) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)