Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 721.869 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 185% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,903,689 Kwacha (CHF 40,040) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)