Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 741.638 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 179% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,339,974 Kwacha (CHF 24,729) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)