Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 388,122 Kwacha ($544) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)