Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 303,267 Kwacha ($421) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)