Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 396,371 Kwacha ($556) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)