Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,105,656 Kwacha ($8,558) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)