Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,226,482 Kwacha ($5,896) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)