Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (3.49 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (37 minutes ago)