Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,390 Kwacha (1,884 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)