Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 717.570 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (3.48 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)