Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (4.39 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)