Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,114,755 Kwacha (€4,037) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)