Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.099 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,234,715 Kwacha (€3,832) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (44 minutes ago)