Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.234 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 341,423 Kwacha (RD$ 22,412) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)