Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.040 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 352,409 Kwacha (RD$ 23,432) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)