Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.492 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 275,087 Kwacha (RD$ 17,756) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)