Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.025 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 312,456 Kwacha (RD$ 20,795) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (26 minutes ago)