Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.745 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,442,313 Kwacha (€2,898) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (19 minutes ago)