Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,881,273 Kwacha (€3,789) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)