Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.378 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 428,035 Kwacha (元4,101) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)