Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 21.094 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 376,199 Kwacha (17,834 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)