Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.245 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 373,803 Kwacha (18,464 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)