Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.902 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299,979 Kwacha (14,352 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)