Cost of living comparison between Lampang, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.434 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 448,351 Kwacha (21,941 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)