Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.993 MWK / NGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,318,190 Kwacha (1,163,319 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)