Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,469,832 Kwacha (1,194,022 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)