Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.993 MWK / NGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,271,357 Kwacha (1,139,737 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)