Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.261 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,196,683 Kwacha (971,400 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)