Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.765 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,005 Kwacha (13,378 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)