Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.906 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,586,705 Kwacha (11,817 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (29 minutes ago)