Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.235 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,137,964 Kwacha (13,809 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)