Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,961 Kwacha (CH$2,510,155) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (42 minutes ago)