Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,311,091 Kwacha (CH$2,886,841) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (42 minutes ago)