Cost of living comparison between La Rioja, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 46.977 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 45,081 Kwacha (ARS $960) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)