Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.014 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 355,068 Kwacha (ARS $7,716) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)