Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.992 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 535,702 Kwacha (ARS $11,907) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)