Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.081 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 444,231 Kwacha (ARS $9,854) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)