Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.137 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 810,071 Kwacha (ARS $19,692) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (27 minutes ago)