Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.692 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,555,562 Kwacha (Mex$ 40,203) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)