Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.622 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,550,807 Kwacha (Mex$ 41,221) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)