Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.503 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,280,109 Kwacha ($b12,368) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)