Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.141 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,357,339 Kwacha ($b22,636) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)