Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 715.800 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 304,000 Kwacha ($425) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)