Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.410 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 375,000 Kwacha ($523) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)