Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.691 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 501,292 Kwacha (L 16,333) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)