Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.562 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 511,317 Kwacha (L 16,201) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)