Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.614 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 611,768 Kwacha (L 19,984) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)