Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.318 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 612,359 Kwacha (L 19,553) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)