Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,905,713 Kwacha (€3,821) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)