Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.472 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,778,913 Kwacha (€3,167) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)