Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.440 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,691,291 Kwacha (¥573,221) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)