Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.773 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,069,310 Kwacha (¥453,148) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)