Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.494 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,069,053 Kwacha (¥780,540) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)