Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2351.161 MWK / KWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,155,643 Kwacha (Dinar 5,595) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)