Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2348.483 MWK / KWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,874,830 Kwacha (Dinar 5,482) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)