Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2350.266 MWK / KWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,848,156 Kwacha (Dinar 5,041) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)