Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2359.502 MWK / KWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,185,000 Kwacha (Dinar 5,164) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)