Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2354.096 MWK / KWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,544,942 Kwacha (Dinar 5,329) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (24 minutes ago)