Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.940 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,062 Kwacha (Taka 342) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)