Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.337 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 757,822 Kwacha (руб 61,428) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 635,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (33 minutes ago)