Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.303 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 543,077 Kwacha (руб 48,048) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)